“This is an outstanding resource for churches, small groups, and individual Christians to grow in their faith as Rob Fuquay explores the ‘I Am’ sayings of Jesus. Rob is an outstanding teacher and guide, and I look forward to studying this resource in my own small group!”
—Adam Hamilton, Pastor and author of The Way: Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus
“I have been a fan of Rob’s for some time. He leads from the deep places of the Spirit of God!”
—Mike Slaughter, Senior Pastor at Ginghamsburg Church
THE GOD WE CAN KNOW eCourse
This 7-week worship and study series will help us answer the most essential question in the Christian faith, “Who do you say I am?”
The “I Am” sayings of Jesus not only grab our imagination by revealing more about his purpose, they also shape our own Christian identity and connect us to the God of Moses, the Great I Am.
The DVD includes 7-sessions (8-10 minutes each), filmed in the Holy Land.
Significant—yet ordinary—images give us insightful ways to experience Jesus anew and to discover a God who is close and wants to be known through these weekly themes:
- I Am the Bread of Life – Knowing God’s Satisfaction (John 6:27-59)
- I Am the Light of the World – Knowing God’s Guidance (John 7:2, 14; 8:12)
- I Am the Good Shepherd – Knowing God’s Care (John 10:1-10)
- I Am the True Vine – Knowing God’s Power (John 15:1-8)
- I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life – Knowing God’s Way (John 14:1-7)
- I Am the Resurrection and the Life – Knowing God’s Possibilities (John 11:17-26)